Mystiko’s $XZK Community Sale goes live on CoinList

Mystiko’s $XZK Community Sale goes live on CoinList - Corporate Press Release - News

TL;DR Breakdown

  • Reports have it that Mystiko.Network, the leading ZK technology blockchain provider, launched its $XZK  token sale on CoinList. 
  • The community sale began on March 28 at 17:00 UTC and is set to end on April 4 at 17:00 UTC, with the token exchange listing set to happen around June 18, 2024.
  • Mystiko.Network decentralized platform offers tools to enhance scalability, interoperability, and confidentiality for blockchain applications. This enables cost reduction, secure cross-chain interaction, and user privacy protection.

Good news for crypto investors: Mystiko.Network, a leading ZK blockchain technology provider, has launched its $XZK  token sale on CoinList. Do you know what the most asked-about project currently in the crypto ecosystem is all about? 

Mystiko.Network is the base layer of web3 with both connectivity and confidentiality. The network leverages zero-knowledge proof with industry-leading “zk of zk” technology. Also, Mystiko.Network is a guaranteed one-time stop shop for interoperability, scalability, and privacy.

Mystiko’s CoinList listings opens new opportunities for investors

Recently, Mystiko.Network (XZK), a Web3 privacy-focused base layer, has revealed its XZK token is now available for community investment on CoinList for $0.15 a unit. The Community Sale event is set to end at 17:00 UTC on April 4th, having begun on 28th March, 2024. Note that investors interested in the coin can only make purchases with a $3,000 price limit.

CoinList is a crypto exchange platform operational in the United States and provides investors with early access to new and well-established crypto coins in the crypto industry. The exchange has its operations based in San Francisco, California. 

CoinList was founded in 2017 by co-founders Andrew Bromberg, Brian Tubergen, Graham Jenkin, Joshua Slayton, Kendrick Nguyen, and Paul Menchov. 

50,000,000 XZK tokens will be available during the Community Sale. These tokens represent 5% of the platform’s total token supply. The entire Mystiko.Network token supply sits at 1,000,000,000.

According to network/” rel=”nofollow noopener” target=”_blank”>Mystiko.Network formal communications, 25% of the tokens, will become available to investors after a 75-day period. After that, the remaining 75%, will be released by developers design over a period of 12 months. Finally, the XZK token will be listed on a chosen exchange around June 18th.

What is the Mystiko Network

Mystiko.Network is a project that is developing a ZK SDK for DApps and blockchains. Recently, the platform raised over $18M from entities such as Sequoia and Samsung Next, Hashkey, Coinlist, and Naval Ravikant alongside other backers.

So, what does the network platform do? Mystiko.Network works as the base layer of Web3. The network ensures interoperability, scalability, and privacy by implementing zero-knowledge proof and auditable-zk compliance design. In addition, Mystiko.Network deployed its V1 mainnet in 2023.

Since its launch, the network has had tremendous results. The Mystiko.Network V1 has by far facilitated over $137M in trading volume. This covers over 226,000 zero-knowledge transactions coming from more than 55,000 unique addresses across multiple platforms such as Ethereum, BNB Chain, polygon, Avalanche, and Base.

XZK serves as the utility and governance token within the Mystiko.Network. The platform’s functionality depends on zero-knowledge rollup miners and relayers. With that, investors stake XZK tokens to participate in the network’s activities. Also, XZK tokens serve an important role when it comes to the network’s voting on governance matters.